Friday, August 30, 2013

WARNING: DISTURBING account of a project monarch victim

I listen to a lot of podcasts, & this episode is the most disturbing thing I've ever heard. This is why we need to work to correct our world view & fight against evil forces in this world & in ourselves. I still highly recommend listening to all episodes of the What on earth is happening podcast, I'm almost done going through all of them myself.  
My tweets about this episode:
@PodExperiment: I know our national leaders are evil, but it always shocks me to learn about more details. I linked it. To ignore-it is to remain ignore-ant

@PodExperiment: In regards to previous tweet; do not avoid or ignore evil. Learn what's happening & expose it. Its the first step we must take to correct it

Listen to this episode, then try to tell me that morals are relative, & if a whole society agrees to do these things that it makes it ok. That's horse shit.

@PodExperiment: Probably the most disturbing thing I've ever listened to: 

Original show notes & images:

Consider yourself warned.